St. Thomas Federal Credit Union is offering scholarships to three students!
· Student must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident and reside in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
· A high school senior attending a locally accredited high school.
· A minimum 2.75 cumulative high school GPA (for applicants attending UVI or Off-Island College or University) or a minimum 2.50 cumulative high school GPA (for applicants attending a Trade/Career Technical School)
· No criminal record
· Completed Application Form
· Essay (“What is the importance of your major in today’s society?” )
· High School Transcript
· Three letters of reference on letterhead
· Acceptance Letter from the intended College, University or Trade/ Career Technical School
· Criminal Record
· Current Transcript
· Community Involvement
· Face-to-face Interview