An emergency loan will be an additional loan granted to a member who can present documentation of a need for medical reasons, birth, or death. The maximum amount given for this loan is $3,000.00.
Auto Insurance Loan
The St. Thomas Federal Credit Union offers Auto Insurance Loans to any member that has a car loan with the Credit Union or another financial institution for the sole purpose of purchasing auto insurance.
Maximum Loan Limits
Following are the loan amounts that are available to members provided the criteria for each loan is met:
- New Auto Loan $50,000.00
- Used Auto Loan $35,000.00
- Revolving Credit Loan $15,000.00
- Installment Loans $30,000.00
- Carnival Loan $3,000.00
- Vacation Loan $3,000.00
- Education Loan $3,000.00
- Christmas Loan $3,000.00
- Pay Day Loan up to $1000.00
- In-House Consolidation No Maximum
- Consolidation up to $30,000.00
- Auto Insurance Loan No Maximum
- Share Secured Loan No Maximum
The Loan Officer and Credit Committee reserves the right to ask for security on any loan, regardless of the amount.