Heading to College or Trade/ Career Technical School? Is your parent/legal guardian a St. Thomas Federal Credit Union member?
St. Thomas Federal Credit Union is offering scholarships to three students!
$2,000 - The University of the Virgin Islands
$3,000 - An Off-Island On-Campus Career Technical School
$5,000 - An Off-Island On-Campus College or University
- The student must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident and reside in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- A high school senior attending a locally
accredited high school.
- A minimum 2.75 cumulative high school GPA (for applicants attending UVI or Off-Island College or University) or a minimum 2.50 cumulative high school GPA (for applicants attending a Trade/Career Technical School)
- No criminal record
- Completed Application Form
- Essay - “How has the COVID-19 Pandemic changed your mindset towards your educational goals and the future?”
- High School Transcript
- Three letters of reference on letterheads
- Acceptance Letter from the intended College, University or Trade/ Career Technical School
- No Criminal Record
- Current Transcript
- Community Involvement
- Face-to-face Interview
The application deadline is May 1, 2021.
St. Thomas Federal Credit Union
5027 Norre Gade
St. Thomas VI 00802-6749
340-774-9707 CU*Talk (24hr)
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.